Special Operations Command RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take the role of an Elite Warrior, in a secretive command, known as Special Operations Command. (SOC or SOCOM)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Officer's Conference Room

Go down 
+2
A. Davis
Captain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
A. Davis

A. Davis

Officer's Conference Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:18 am

'Ok, that is true guys, Mr. Brovo will not be joining us for the first leg of the op. He will be inserting before us with a S-70 while we insert with a C-17. We're going to be HALOing into the region and we will meet up with Mr. Brovo. Questions or suggestions?'
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:57 pm

' Stay frosty and keep your heads on a swivel, there are hidden dangers everywhere, so link up with me and fast. I will call Amari and tell her we are a go.'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:06 pm

'All right guys, we're going to get launched in about an hour. Get your shit once we finish talking about who're we're going for. Intel officer, you got any information for us?'
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:07 pm

'You are going after a corrupt leader near the border with Syria, mean while I am going to get to a sniper nest and cover you from the mountain.' *I look at the LT and say* 'Is that all we have got or are there a few aspects you , the Cap , and Col need to discuss.'

Last edited by Woods on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:18 pm

'What Mr. Brovo said is correct.  Ms. White and I have encountered this dude before and he is a dick.  Also, we will be colpasing the cave roof in their command and control center.  Ms. White and Mr. Farrell will be on top cover while Mr. Bronco and I will check it out.  Questions?'

Last edited by A. Davis on Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:26 pm

'Its Brovo Col. and the amount of C4 we will need is well 100 lbs so it will take both of us to carry it and ammo effectively so we should destroy the cave before we move in on the HVT. Does this sound good to you Davis ?'
Back to top Go down
Captain
Admin
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:53 am

*I open the door and walk into the Conference room and take my seat*

'Gentlemen what do you have?'
Back to top Go down
https://blackopsrpg.forumotion.com
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:47 pm

*As we stand talking, I see the General walk in.*
"Attention on deck!'
*We all pop to attention as he puts us at ease.*
'All right sir, long story short, we have a guy who is working for a PMC group in Lebanon supporting people in Peru, which are sneaking into the US. We have a mission planned where Sergeant Brovo will meet up with a contact and begin to make his way to an above ground Command and Control center. We will meet him in that spot in 1300 hours the next day. We'll all pull security while he does his thine. Lieutenant White and Captain Farrell will maintain security on the ground level while Sergeant Brovo and myself will descend to get a PID on the HVT. If we cannot, he is almost guaranteed to be located in Beruit, around the Western part of the city. Sergeant Kendrick and Captain Farrell will split off to get a fishing boat, located here. They will mount weapons on this, to limit the amount of personnel involved in the OP. Lieutenant White and I will act as a QRF for both sides. We will be taking a truck from a designated point and using it as our transport. A second truck will act as a weight that we will use to make sure that we can collapse the command and control center. Our rosters are as follows: Colonel Davis- CO, Lieutenant White- XO and RO duties. Captain Farrell- Ops and LMG, Sergeant Brovo- Designated Marksman and sniper when needed, Sergeant Kendrick- Point man. All right, intel officer. Fill in the blanks with Mr. Brovo for us on the HVT.'
*I move to the side as I let Hailey and Woods to their things.*
Back to top Go down
H. White

H. White

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:40 am

*I stand up and clear my throat.*
'Thank you sir. Ok guys. The hvt is a guy named Muhammed al-Farooq. He's a PCM leader who has several powerful connections to drug cartels in Panama and human traffickers across the globe. We know he is either going to be in this commamd and control center, or in this building in Beruit. Guys- be warned. He thinks he's a badass and he isn't afraid to do anything, so be ready. Myself and the CO dealt with this guy back in the 80s and 90s. He isn't someone to be taken lightly, and we will get this dude. God only knows how many people he has already in the US. Sergeant? Questions?'
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:53 pm

' So محمد فاروق is the target. I fought a group of PMCs that were guarding one of his cartel outposts in Peru, just last year. My only question is, when do we kill him?' *I pull out a file with Lebanon written on the front out of my briefcase and than I say*
'Here, check this out.'

This is the map:
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpfvaD37h68IbWdcMFTHnqaHoJXf0CrEqsDxMkHk_cB8ju8KpZoQ

These are the Lebanese army:
http://www.ctvnews.ca/polopoly_fs/1.1052315!/httpImage/image.jpeg_gen/derivatives/landscape_620/image.jpeg

There armament:
http://averagejoenewsblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/lebanese-army.jpg

The PMC group:
http://www.islamicinvitationturkey.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Syrian-army-advances-on-Qusayr-town-near-Lebanese-border.jpg
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:49 pm

*I hear that Brovo has several things for us to see. I notice the troops seem to be carrying American made 5.56 weapons or something. I nod as I see this and then look at the guys.*
'Questions?'
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:17 pm

' Sir do we have an estimated timeline for this operation?'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:28 am

'Good question. I'm prepared to spend about a week on station, but I'm hoping maximum of 60 hours, if we can get our objectives. You only have a day added to that, so get what you think you need.'
Back to top Go down
Captain
Admin
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 12:25 am

'Okay Colonel, you are a Go. However I want you to keep in contact with me. I want frequent updates, maintain radio contact when possible. Understood gentlemen, lady?'
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:56 pm

' Roger that sir. Sir, I my not be able to maintain radio contact when linking up with my contact عماري (Amari) to get the trucks and our weapons.'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:35 pm

'That is understood sergeant. Maintain it as much as possible. Get your digital deserts and multicams for uniforms guys. We blast out of here in twenty minutes for Incirlik airbase in Turkey.'
*I see the general leaving and call everyone to attention. I then dismiss them and grab my uniforms from my office.*
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:41 pm

* I leave right after Col. and walk to the armory.*
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:02 am

*I walk off the plane and put a pair of sunglasses on as we walk to the office. I take them off along with a hat as we enter the building. I yawn after just walking up and wait for the General to walk into the room. As I walk in with the other two officers, I see the General there.*
'Attention on Deck!'
Back to top Go down
H. White

H. White

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:05 am

'Why do people need to keep being killed. I'm about out of whoop-ass!'
*I see and hear the Col pop to attention as I do the same behind him.*
Back to top Go down
Captain
Admin
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:08 am

'Evening, at ease of course. I am going to cut right to it. We have a US Government Agent working with a black ops team who went missing. By missing I mean kidnapped by militants and he is believed to be at this address in Arizona. Check these files for detailed information. We have a C-17 already headed to Arizona leaving in 1 hour. Get your gear and go. Save your questions for the flight, when you take off radio for information if needed. All we know is this is a drug cartel unknown motive and unknown militants. The house is heavily fortified and in the middle of a desert there is no chance of a sneak attack. We have over 100 troops standing by at the base in Arizona. Colonel you are taking the lead on this. We're all watching, go make us proud.'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:11 am

*I take the file and let my mouth drop open.*
'Sir, with all due respect, Holy ever-loving shit. One question before we go- Is this the Peruvian dudes?'
Back to top Go down
Captain
Admin
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:14 am

'No idea. We have very limited information. We do know they are central or southern american, that is all. We have the area under satellite surveillance but that doesn't tell us that much'
Back to top Go down
H. White

H. White

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:15 am

*I immediately try to get a look at what we know over the Colonel's shoulder. I make sure that my laptop works so that we can gather information on the internet while we are in transit. I tuck my hair behind my ears as we get ready to leave.*
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:17 am

*I turn to davis and say,* 'It looks like my old team is on the 3rd page'
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhtlut3W6Iq7o2ndlnBUhB0afvhuCUuSeQ74QzDIaCBe989YaqjA
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:17 am

'Yes sir, we'll get you from the plane.  Can we get a callsign for units on station?'
*I feel White trying to look over my shoulder at the file as I pass it back to her and cross my arms as we get ready to leave. I hear Woods talk about his old team as I nod.*
'Brief us on it while we are in transit, Sergeant.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Officer's Conference Room
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Special Operations Command RPG :: USS Asgard :: Officer's Area-
Jump to: