Special Operations Command RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take the role of an Elite Warrior, in a secretive command, known as Special Operations Command. (SOC or SOCOM)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Officer's Conference Room

Go down 
+2
A. Davis
Captain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain
Admin
Captain

Officer's Conference Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:11 pm

'Took fire from who? There were only about a dozen people who knew about this operation from here, the OSI team and people upstairs. Are you suggesting there is a leak?'
Back to top Go down
https://blackopsrpg.forumotion.com
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:12 pm

'With all due respect sir, I'm just the person sent on the operation. I do not know if there is a leak or anything of that nature sir.'
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:14 pm

'Sir When my rifle was hit and rendered unusable I got My hands on an AK-47 made in Peru sir.'
Back to top Go down
Captain
Admin
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:15 pm

'How else can your team get attacked? They only attacked your car and Woods, Captain Farrell and OSI were unharmed and nothing happened to them at all. I am suggesting someone is targeting your team Colonel, most likely you. Any idea?'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:17 pm

*I chuckle, hoping that I did not understand the general.*
'Excuse me, Sir? Are you suggesting that someone is targeting me, or that I am targeting my team? Sir, I take my post very seriously and I understand that I may have made enemies in my past, but I don't think that they would try and kill me sir.'
Back to top Go down
Captain
Admin
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:19 pm

'Only you and Woods were targeted. I want you both to go to your office Colonel and think about who may want you dead. I know this was not about the package as he is not worthy of that.'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:20 pm

'Understood, sir. Is that all?'
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:21 pm

'The drug runners in Peru were hunted by my Delta team a year before the mission sir, we had some success. We may need to go back in there and smoke them out.' *There was a PMC who killed 3 of my 10 man team there, he may want Me and my unit killed because of our involvement.'

Last edited by Woods on Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain
Admin
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:23 pm

'For now, and you two are not authorized to leave this building until I say so. Sergeant was the Colonel involved in this operation?'
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:25 pm

' Sir he was part of the insertion team back then. He took us to meat the PMCs Sir.'
Back to top Go down
H. White

H. White

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:26 pm

*I start to think and my eyes go wide. I write Lebanon down and slide the paper to the col.*
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:27 pm

*I listen to the sgt and the general talking, and then I feel a piece of paper being slid into my hand. I look at Ms. White and nod when I read it. I lean back in my chair and wait for a turn to speak.*
Back to top Go down
Captain
Admin
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:28 pm

'Okay I am going to my office now and I want all of you to discuss this and gather information on the suspects and their whereabouts. When you have that call me. Understood?'
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:29 pm

'Hay Davis wasn't the PMC who betrayed us Lebanese?'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:30 pm

*I see the general begin to stand up as I raise my hand to stop him.*
'Sir, I believe that Mr. Brovo has a point, but I do question that. I was not involved in this operation, but I was involved in an operation with Ms. White that tool place in Lebanon. I believe that may be a source of the problems. Mr. Brovo, you were the closest to the assailants. What did they look like to you?'
Back to top Go down
Captain
Admin
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:31 pm

'Like I said I am going to my office now, talk this over and gather some intel call me when you have a case.'
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:32 pm

'They were Lebanese.'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:33 pm

'Yes sir.'
*I see the general leaving and stand up.*
'Attention on Deck!'
*When general leaves, I sit down at the table.*
'Ok, so as we were saying...'
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:36 pm

'Davis you saw the PMC on the ship before they took me and my men off and I boarded a C-17 heading for Peru?'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:39 pm

'No sir, I don't believe I did. I was just a crew chief on a helo. Ms. White and I were attacked in a green on blue incident in Lebanon... Wait, Lt, didn't you guys say that he was working with an terrorist group?'
Back to top Go down
H. White

H. White

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:41 pm

*I nod.*
'Yeah, he was last in Lebanon. I think we can get his coordinates and if we can get some air cover and maybe a small blocking force, then we can get this done.'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:43 pm

*I hit the table a few times with my pen and look at the other guys.*
'Works for me. Capt? sgts?'
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:43 pm

'The drug runners were backed by terrorists in Lebanon.' *I say pissed that these old enemies might be back.* 'I agree'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:45 pm

'What are you suggesting then, Mr. Brovo? If we can get their backing, then they'll bleed out like pigs, right?'
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:47 pm

'Yes sir, we need to strike our enemy's thought while we still can.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Officer's Conference Room
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Special Operations Command RPG :: USS Asgard :: Officer's Area-
Jump to: