Special Operations Command RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take the role of an Elite Warrior, in a secretive command, known as Special Operations Command. (SOC or SOCOM)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Officer's Conference Room

Go down 
+2
A. Davis
Captain
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain
Admin
Captain

Officer's Conference Room Empty
PostSubject: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:59 am

All debriefings and discussions between senior officers should happen here. You will be requested or ordered to attend here or the General's office directly.
Back to top Go down
https://blackopsrpg.forumotion.com
Captain
Admin
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:54 pm

*I go on the intercom*

'TEAM 1, TEAM 1, REPORT TO THE OFFICER CONFERENCE ROOM, AGAIN TEAM 1, TEAM 1 REPORT TO THE CONFERENCE ROOM'

*I go in the conference room and take a seat in the General's chair*
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:02 am

*I hear the intercom go off and jump up. I put my cover on as I cross the back yard. When I get back inside, I pull it off and stick it on my right side under my belt. I walk over to the conference room and call attention on deck, even though it is just me and snap to the position of attention in the door way.*
Back to top Go down
Captain
Admin
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:03 am

'At ease Colonel, take a seat, when Lt. White shows up we'll get started'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:08 am

*I snap to the position of at ease and then sit down across from the table from the general.*
'Lieutenant White, sir? Is he one of the lieutenants who is flying in today, sir?'
Back to top Go down
Captain
Admin
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:09 am

'Lieutenant White is a she and she is should be here any minute she'll be on your team'
Back to top Go down
H. White

H. White

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:18 am

*I get off of the black hawk after a 20 hour flight in a C-17. I met a few of the other guys on the way with the helo. As we land, I open up the door on the right side of the helo. I walk out and see that two guys are standing there. I see one come over to us and bend at the waist as he walks up to me.*
Sgt. Maj. 'Lieutenant White, M'am?'
Me: 'Yes sir. What is it sergeant major?'
Sgt. Maj.: 'Your presence is requested in the conference room.'
Me: 'Yes sir, thank you sir.'
*I get out of the helo and am directed by a cpl. over to the conference room. I go to the position of attention after taking a baseball cap off.*
'Sir, you requested my presence?'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:22 am

'Oh, ok sir.'
*Terrific. I have a female Lt on my team. I'm not one to believe that women aren't as good as men, but I was not expecting to have a female on my team, especially an officer. I see her walk in and look at the General and at her.*
Back to top Go down
Captain
Admin
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:31 am

'Take a seat Lieutenant. This here is Colonel Davis he is your team leader. I am Major General Booth as you know I am sure. Today we are doing a interagency operation, there was a contractor or got his contract terminated by the air force and he left with classified documents and equipment. We issued an arrest warrant on him and there is a search warrant issued for his house. Your team Colonel will work with the Air Force OSI, a Special Agent Diane Harris will meet you at the Fairchild AFB in Washington state and here is the briefing folder, everything you need to know about the suspect and his residence is here. He isn't considered dangerous and has no registered weapons but prepare for a shootout as we have no idea what he has or what he'll do. We have a C-130 waiting for you upstairs. Any questions?'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:34 am

*I raise my hand and when the general nods at me, I ask my question.*
'What kind of contract was this sir, and how are we inserting? Flying in or driving from somewhere after we land, sir?'
Back to top Go down
Captain
Admin
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:37 am

'Contract was just for construction, and he supposedly went into a classified area and when he was caught his contract was terminated. You will fly in the c-130 when you land you will meet with SA Harris and her team and work together. She only has a team of 4 including herself. Also another member of your team is there, he is new Captain Joseph Farrell. He has been briefed.'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:39 am

'Yes sir. Understood sir. What is the timeline, do we have time to gear up preflight sir?'
*I make a few notations before we launch.*
Back to top Go down
Captain
Admin
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:41 am

'Grab your gear and go, also grab what you need out of the armory you should be back overnight tonight here. Once you land the Agent will brief you on any more info and you need to know and you will head directly to the house we have a surveillance unit there now and he is home'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:44 am

'Yes sir. That's all for me sir. I think we are done.'
*I look over to White and see that she doesn't have anything.*
Back to top Go down
Captain
Admin
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:45 am

'Yes we are done, now go pack and get out of here and successfully complete this mission.'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:48 am

'Yes sir.'
*I stand at the position of attention and call attention on deck as the general leaves. I walk over to White and shake her hand as we head over to the armory.*
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:45 pm

*I walk in with the lieutenant and Eric and do not see the General in the room yet. I take a seat and begin to go over some of the events of the operation while waiting for him.*
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:48 pm

*I walk into the room, and take my seat with my files*
Back to top Go down
Captain
Admin
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:54 pm

*I walk into the room and take my seat and look at everyone*

'I see some new faces here, Captain nice to see you again. Colonel what do you have to report?'
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:01 pm

* I run into the conference room* 'Sory for being late sir'
Back to top Go down
Captain
Admin
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:02 pm

'Well thank you coming, Sergeant'

*I say with a strict voice, to intimidate new people*
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:06 pm

'Thank you, for the opportunity to join the JSOG team sir.' *I reply nervously from the position of attention.*
Back to top Go down
Captain
Admin
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:08 pm

'Have a seat, I don't recruit people except well Captain Farrell, all others are recruited by their team commander'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:08 pm

*I look up and see the general begin to speak. I stand up and call attention on Deck and wait as everyone else snaps to. When the general puts us at ease, I sit down.*
'Sir, the mission proceeded on schedule for most of it. We arrived via the C-17 and then got ready to insert. I discussed our plan over with the team and we came to an agreement that we were ready for it. We were able to get the package and then we moved back to Fairchild Air Force Base. On the way though, we noticed that several vehicles, all of the same appearance were in a line of traffic that we were stuck in. I called in Mr. Brovo in as a QRF. He stopped a few miles ahead of us as we started to take fire from the vehicles. I posted Ms. White as a sentry as we continued. Mr. Brovo was then in contact and his vehicle was destroyed. Our second vehicle took him with them to the air base and we then turned the package over to the air base and boarded our flight back here sir.'
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:10 pm

*I take a seat, wondering how someone could get an ied under my vehicle.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Officer's Conference Room
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Special Operations Command RPG :: USS Asgard :: Officer's Area-
Jump to: