Special Operations Command RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take the role of an Elite Warrior, in a secretive command, known as Special Operations Command. (SOC or SOCOM)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Officer's Conference Room

Go down 
+2
A. Davis
Captain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Captain
Admin
Captain

Officer's Conference Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 2:01 am

*I walk into the room and take a seat*

'Team have a seat'
Back to top Go down
https://blackopsrpg.forumotion.com
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:47 pm

'Yes sir.'
*I sit down with Woods as Lt. White follows.*
'Sir, if you do not mind, I would like to inform you of two things before we start this meeting. As you may or may not have overheard, Mrs. Brovo has resigned her post on this team, for reasons unknown to myself. Secondly, Mr. Brovo has been gathering intelligence while Ms. White works on transferring to her new posts as team weapons officer and Cultural Support officer. This intelligence is very sensitive and we are unsure if it is good for more than 72 hours. We have been picking up increased radio traffic all through the Andes mountains as well as Latin America, and it all seems linked to the cartel that had established a PMC contact in Lebanon. We have reason to believe that another threat is imminent. Ms. White has more on that if you are interested with that right now, sir.'
Back to top Go down
Captain
Admin
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:20 am

'I am not concerned with that. I called you in here now to say we have acquired a military working dog to work on your team. This dog is a dual purpose dog and is trained in patrol, tracking, detection, attacking, etc.. This Dog will be assigned to one person not you Colonel since you're the leader. I am going to leave now when you want to brief me on anything come get me. But not until it is solid and you're ready to move'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:50 am

'With all due respect, sir, I would not have brought this information to you unless I had faith in my intelligence personnel who said that this was complete information.'
*I turn to the guys and then point to White and mouthe dog to her so that she can divvy up who gets the dog and who gets assignments.*
Back to top Go down
H. White

H. White

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:13 am

*I nod to Davis as he tells me to assign the dog. I've had dogs in the past and I'm pretty good with them, but I turn to Woods and our little Corporal who just joined.*
'Woods, Dressel. Do one of you want the dog to be your shadow?'
*I wait for a quick answer so I can walk back inside and help Davis brief the CO.*
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:25 am

* I look at Lt. White* 'I'll take the dog.'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:14 am

*I nod to White as she asks if Woods is cleared to take the dog.  I'm a bit worried about taking the dog on this op, because Woods isn't trained with this dog and the dog could get restless if he is in the vehicle with us.  I turn back to discuss the op with the general as he takes an urgent call in the corner.  I stand up and walk up to the podium and begin the briefing.*
'Ok guys, listen up.  Those of you who were on the team several months ago remember the group of uniformed vehicles who attacked us while we were retrieving a contractor.  Well, we found out they were linked to a PMC group in Lebanon and a drug lord somewhere in Latin America.  We got the PMC lead, and now we have these guys dead-the-rights.  We linked them to a smuggling operation smuggling drugs and weapons across the Texas-Mexico boarder.  Our job is to go down there and kill those little shits.  We're gonna track them down through Mexico before boarding a friendly C-2A Greyhound and landing on an Amphibious Assault Ship in the Pacific Ocean, off the coast of Peru.  We have reason to believe that we have tracked the area where all of this shit is starting from.  We're going to be meeting with a blocking force of about 50 Rangers and 8 ANGLICO Marines and PJs.  We also have a QRF of Marines who can advance should to the first compound and respond directly from the ship.  We are going to insert before them off to the left flank of the mansion at the center of the grounds.  There is a large elevated road, so we have cover as we move into position at the rear flank of these idiots.  The Rangers will then launch an assault on the front of the compound, allowing us to flank from the rear.  We'll secure the area with the help of team 3, which is supplanted by 3 DEVGRU guys.  We will be burring these crops, so we have air on station with incendiaries.  Woods, you and a team of ANGLICO Marines will be responsible for guiding them in.  I cannot stress this enough:  this is an intel goldmine.  Don't do anything stupid because we need to follow this rat trail.  Uniforms of the day are Multicam, Desert, and Digital woodland.  I'll take questions on that in a minute.  Next up is the new billets.  Lt. White, you are now the Cultural support officer, weapons officer, and my executive officer.  Captain Farrell is now the transport officer. Sergeant Brovo will be replacing you as the intelligence officer, as well as assuming team communications officer.  Now, congrats guys.  Any questions on any of that?'

Last edited by A. Davis on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:57 pm

*I get on a flight to the new base after my training courses ended. I hop in a F-35 Lightning II and perform a pre-flight inspection before putting on my helmet, and buckling up. I start the jet up and prepare for take off, I wait for the ATC to give me the go ahead and a minute later I get it. I take off and head to the new base. After a couple hours I call into land and get the go ahead. I land and park my jet in the designated area and hop out. I walk to my room and new office and then walk into the conference room in my fighter pilot uniform. I salute the Colonel and General*

'General, Colonel, Lieutenant, Sergeant. I just finished my training course and am back, I just flew here in a F-35 Lightning II. General you were right, its a sweet ride.'
Back to top Go down
Captain
Admin
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:59 pm

'Copy Colonel.'

*I see the Lieutenant Commander walk in*

'Good afternoon Lieutenant Commander. Good to see you didn't crash. Colonel you have the go ahead, use the Captain as aerial intelligence and surveillance. He has my go ahead to use any of the air craft currently here, he is cleared to use any of them.'

*I stand up and walk out to my office*

Last edited by Captain on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:42 pm

'Thank you sir.'
*We all salute as the Captain leaves and Farrell enters. I check our rosters and grimace.*
'All right guys, change of plans. We're going to be sailing with the task force to the coast of Peru. We're going to HALO from a C-2 A behind the compound. USS New Orleans already has a platoon of Rangers onboard. We will be meeting with them and they will carry out the assault in the same way. I believe that the ANGLICO Marines will be working with Mr. Brovo to contact Mr. Farrell and his wing. They will be CAS. We will be extracting from a SWCC team with Mk. 12 boats up the river and be carried out to the USS New Orleans, then back to the Asgard. A Marine platoon will be the QRF on board the USS Halsey. Any questions?'
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:46 pm

'Sounds good, Commander. Am I flying the C-2?'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:50 pm

'Yeah, we're gonna have two UH-60s that will insert the rangers and provide CAS until you can return and get into the air. We are going to be using you to support the rangers as a blocking force while we toss the compound.'
Back to top Go down
H. White

H. White

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:51 pm

*I raise my hand and open up the weaponry files we collected.*
'What kinda weapons are we looking on station? Hicks with AKs or HMGs, rockets, what?'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:55 pm

'We don't really know. We're almost guaranteed AKs, and HMGs, but I don't know about rockets. Remember, the intel might not be entirely accurate because we have a QRF inbound for the rangers.'
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:06 pm

'Alright so, we will have another pilot fly you there since we can't land anywhere but here with a C-2. I will fly the fighter jet over there once you guys are close and all units are getting in position'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:08 pm

'All right, so your wing will be launching from the New Orleans, or here?'
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:11 pm

'Here. Myself and two Lieutenants will fly out when you give us the go ahead, which is when you're about half way there. Then we'll fly out and should arrive when the mission is a go'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:17 pm

'Gotcha. We're gonna notify you once we are past the Task Force. We may not be able to contact you if we are in range of their radar, if they even have that. We'll do our best though. If that's all, then we're gonna blast outta here in 60 mikes.'
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:19 pm

'Sounds like a plan. I'll ready my crew and make sure everything is in order.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Officer's Conference Room
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Special Operations Command RPG :: USS Asgard :: Officer's Area-
Jump to: