Special Operations Command RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take the role of an Elite Warrior, in a secretive command, known as Special Operations Command. (SOC or SOCOM)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Officer's Conference Room

Go down 
+2
A. Davis
Captain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Woods

Woods

Officer's Conference Room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:20 am

'Roger that.'
Back to top Go down
Captain
Admin
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:20 am

'Just use Alpha-1 for your and the rest will follow. My call-sign is Eagle-1'
Back to top Go down
https://blackopsrpg.forumotion.com
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:21 am

'Aye sir. Will that be all, sir?'
Back to top Go down
Captain
Admin
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:21 am

'Get your ass on the plane'

*I get up and walk to my office*
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:23 am

'Yes sir.'
*I turn to the guys and motion to the armory. Our camos should be good since we just came out of relatively the same environment. I walk over to the armory and grab some 7.62 ammo along with a SCAR as I we try to be ready for anything that we could get.*
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:28 am

*I follow Davis into the armory.*
Back to top Go down
H. White

H. White

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:38 am

*I walk in and see the no one. I sit down in a chair and open my laptop as I look through the databases to find any more links between our assailants and any possible motives.*
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:39 am

*I walk in and see White sitting at the table working out the intel.*
'Just had to work harder than us, huh?'
*I walk over and try to see what intel she has while I await news of the move.*
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:43 am

*I walk in and see Davis and White* 'Hay does anyone know when we are moving to the new base?'
Back to top Go down
H. White

H. White

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:54 am

'I heard after the ceremony, sir?'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:55 am

'I believe that you are correct, M'am. We shall see from the CO though.'
Back to top Go down
Captain
Admin
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:55 am

*I walk into the room*

'We're moving tonight. The new building is ready for us and right now we're going to pack up and go. Tomorrow morning at 1000, we will be having announcements. Maybe even promotions and we will talk more about what is changing. For now only worry about gathering your belongings and family and be ready to go in 2 hours. General out'

*I walk out and start to finish packing my belongings*
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:00 am

'Sir, yes sir!'
*I turn to the guys after the general leaves.*
'All right guys, you heard the man. Get your stuff together, I hope you like Florida.'
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:17 am

'Roger that sir'
Back to top Go down
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 3:51 am

*I walk up to the door, and see a General walk out. I walk in and start to introduce my self, but I see Woods walk up to me* 'Hello Woods is this the right place?'
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 3:56 am

*I turn around* 'Ren, you finally made it here.' *I turn and face Davis and White and introduce Ren.* 'Col.Davis, Lt. White; this is Renavich, but you all may call her Ren. She has just been transferred to our team.'
Back to top Go down
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 4:02 am

'Yes, I have been transferred to this unit earlier today. ' *I say looking at Woods*
Back to top Go down
H. White

H. White

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:44 pm

*I wake up with all of my crap in a box and see the guys assembled in class Bs.*
'All right guys, let's load the armory up and then we'll head off on the C-130 because all the 17s have been moved already. We need the PDFs, ARs, and rifles. Y'all ready?'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:53 pm

*I walk in after White and get out of my truck. I see the C-130 that we're going to be loading as I take White's box and put in my truck bed and drive over to it. I then walk in with the guys.*
'Thanks, L-T. Whatever she said, I guess we should do. Congrats on the marriage Woods and Ren.'
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:02 am

'Thanks Davis.' *I say putting a box labeled армия - 1964 (Army - 1964) in the cargo hold.* 'Hay Ren isn't this your uncles old gear?'

Last edited by Woods on Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:08 am

*I look directly at Woods and yell* 'Yes and please Будьте осторожны с, что Вудс (Be careful with that Woods)' *I clasp an old fur cap and look at the box.* 'And Woods I think you should have this.' *I toss it to him.*
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:31 am

*I cach the fur hat and look at it and on a very small metal piece I see the letters ГКС (GKS) inscribed.* 'Thanks Ren'
Back to top Go down
Captain
Admin
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:38 am

**PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT**

TEAM 1 REPORT TO CONFERENCE ROOM. TEAM 1 REPORT TO CONFERENCE ROOM.
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:12 pm

*I hear a sergeant inform me that we will be having a meeting because we might need to scramble somewhere. I nod and grab my stuff that I could need and head over to the briefing room and get ready for the rest of the team.*
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:37 pm

*I grab the papers on Peru and walk in the conference room.*'Col Davis, Ren told me to inform y'all that she has quit the unit, as of yesterday.' * I look up at Davis* 'We are going to Peru, before this intel has a chance to leak.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officer's Conference Room   Officer's Conference Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Officer's Conference Room
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Special Operations Command RPG :: USS Asgard :: Officer's Area-
Jump to: