Special Operations Command RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take the role of an Elite Warrior, in a secretive command, known as Special Operations Command. (SOC or SOCOM)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 1 assignments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A. Davis

A. Davis

Team 1 assignments Empty
PostSubject: Team 1 assignments   Team 1 assignments I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:16 pm

This is the list of who is on what assignments.  Obviously this can change at the discretion of the officers, but this is how I would like to run.

Descriptions
Standard operation Descriptions

Point man (Point): This is the first person and the person who leads the team into an area, depending on the mission, they can carry a shotgun to breech doors, an SMG, or an assault rifle.

Auto rifle #1:  This is a person who will carry some sort of a light machine gun or some other sort of suppressive-fire weapon they will also work the long-range radio, which is our link with command and anyone else that needs it.

DM: This stands for designated marksmen.  They job is to provide precision fire for the rest of the team.

Auto rifle #2: This is a second person to carry some of automatic rifle.  Should we get into some sort of fire, they will stay with the second half of the squad and work with them.  They will also be the spotter when the DMR needs a spotter on a sniper mission,

Team leader:  This is myself, Col. Davis or if I am not present then it will be the next highest ranking officer.  They will be the team leader when we are on a mission.

Sniper team

Sniper:  In this case, the sniper is the leader of the team, but the highest ranking officer does not have to be the sniper.

Spotter:  This is the second in command of the team in an operation that is a sniper mission.  Note that they also do not have to be the highest ranking officer either.

Point man:  See above.

Security (x2):  The team consists of two people who will provide security for the rest of the team.

Demo/radio operator:  This person will be the primary person who will work with explosives.  They will also work the long range radios.

Officers posts:

Team Commanding Officer: CMDR. Davis
Team Executive Officer: LT. White

Team Intelligence Officer: PO1. Brovo
Team Weapons Officer: LT. White
Team Combat Rescue Officer: CMDR. Davis
Team Communications Officer: PO1. Brovo
Team Transport Officer: LCMDR. Farrell
Team Cultural Support Officer: LT. White
Back to top Go down

Team 1 assignments
Page 1 of 1