Special Operations Command RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take the role of an Elite Warrior, in a secretive command, known as Special Operations Command. (SOC or SOCOM)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Armory for all

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Woods

Woods

Armory for all - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory for all   Armory for all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:32 am

*I enter the armory behind Davis and White. Than I grab my AK47, SVD40, and 300 rounds of ammunition each.'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Armory for all   Armory for all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:12 am

*After about an hour of cleaning the armory out, we get onboard the C-130 with the rest of the staff that stayed back. I sigh as I watch the ramp close. I never really liked DC, but I was ordered there. I say a silent goodbye as I sit next to White in the cramped area as we watch a movie on my phone together.*
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

PostSubject: Re: Armory for all   Armory for all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:48 pm

*I see the light flash and say* 'Hay Davis, get ready brother, we are about to land.'
Back to top Go down
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Armory for all   Armory for all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:54 pm

*We land and start unloading the aircraft.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armory for all   Armory for all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armory for all
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Special Operations Command RPG :: USS Asgard :: Armory-
Jump to: